The Regional Revolving Loan Fund ( RRLF) Review Committee is a subcommittee of the Benton-Franklin Economic Development District (BFEDD) Board. The LRC makes recommendations to the BFEDD on applications for loans, delinquent loans, liquidation of loan assets as collateral, loan fund activities and procedural changes in fund operations.
The BFEDD Board appoints the RRLF Loan Committee members, which is comprised of a maximum of twelve members. Of these, three represent the cities of Richland, Kennewick, and Pasco, two from Benton and Franklin counties, up to Three members-at-large with commercial lending experience, and three with small business ownership experience.
The Loan Review Committee meets on the second Wednesday of each month or as needed basis.
For more information, please contact Fatima Traore, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-492-5352.
2021 RRLF LRC Meeting Agendas
2021 RRLF Loan Review Committee Members
- Brad Peck – Franklin County Commissioner
- Will McKay – Benton County Commissioner
- Evelyn Lusignan – Public relations & Consumer, City of Kennewick
- Kristin Webb – Community and Economic Development, City of Pasco
- John Grace – Retired Commercial Banker, FEMA
- Mandy Wallner- Marketing Specialist-Economic Development, City of Richland
- Jhoanna Jones – Commercial Loan Officer, Los Gatos- Commercial Mortgage
The Benton-Franklin Economic Development District is looking for local bankers and small business owners to join our Regional Revolving Loan Review Committee. For more information, please see the application form at: https://forms.gle/aBDZqm7HntSbrnTw7