The Benton-Franklin Economic Development District Strategy Committee is made up of a mixture of public and private sector individuals that represent Benton and Franklin Counties, two large city chairs, one small city chair, one port chair and eight Economic Development District members. Those eight represent the private sector as well as chambers of commerce, regional economic development council, work source development, college, banking industry, small business, and regional tourism. This group meets to develop and review the goals and objectives of the CEDS.
The CEDS Committee meets as needed. For more information please contact Davin Diaz, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-943-9185 x102.
2021 CEDS Strategy Committee Agendas
2021 CEDS Strategy Committee Members
- Randall Coleman – IBEW Local 77
- Karl Dye – TRIDEC (Chair)
- Trini Garibay – Elite Construction & Development
- Amanda Jones – Community First Bank
- Lori Mattson – Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Kate Moran – City of West Richland
- Skip Novakovich – Port of Kennewick
- Neal Ripplinger – Prosser Economic Development Association
- Tiffany Scott – Workforce Development Council
- Kim Shugart – Tri-Cities Visitor and Convention Bureau
- Charles Torelli – City of Kennewick
- Carol Woo – Baker and Giles