The Columbia Regional Economic Development Trust (CREDiT) is non-profit corporation. Its objectives and purposes are to plan, promote, stimulate, coordinate and pursue economic development and job creation. The number of directors shall be eleven. The Directors shall be appointed by the Board of Directors of the Benton-Franklin Council of Governments. One from Benton County, one from Franklin County, two elected officials from the Benton-Franklin Council of Governments Membership, three from a rural jurisdiction in Benton, Columbia, Franklin or Walla Walla Counties, one member shall be a private citizen member appointed from the Benton-Franklin Economic Development District Board of Directors, three members shall be “at large” private citizens from Benton, Columbia, Franklin or Walla Walla.
The Board meets on the third Tuesday of each month, or as needed basis.
2021 CREDiT Board Meeting Agendas
- Skip Novakovich – Commissioner, Port of Kennewick
- Jennie Dickinson – Executive Director, Port of Columbia
- Elizabeth Humphrey – Vice President, Baker Boyer
- Neal Ripplinger – Executive Director, Prosser EDA
- Brad Peck – Franklin County Commissioner
- Will McKay – Benton County Commissioner