Benton-Franklin Council of Governments Board Members
In addition, the following maintain associate or affiliate (non-voting) member status:
- Benton Rural Electric Association
The United States Department of Energy maintains an Ex-Officio membership on the Council of Governments.
In addition to our regular governing board, the Economic Development District (EDD) designation requires a separate EDD board which governs planning activities of the Economic Development District and loan program actions. Our Economic Development District Board includes the regular BFCG board membership listed above and 9 private sector members.
Benton-Franklin Council of Governments Economic Development District Board Members
- Michael Novakovich, Visit Tri-Cities
- Carl Adrian, TRIDEC
- Deb Heinz, Prosser Economic Development Association
- Tiffany Scott, WorkForce Tri-Cities
- Carol Woo, Baker Giles
- Andrew Klein, A.S. Klein Engineering
- Trini Garibay, Elite Construction and Development
- Thomas Fisher, Community First Bank
- Amanda Jones, Community First Bank