Further information about the Benton-Franklin COG Board and Benton-Franklin EDD Board can be found here
The Benton-Franklin Council of Governments Board and the Benton-Franklin Economic Development District Board meet jointly the third Friday of each month at noon at El Chapala Mexican Restaurant, 107 E. Columbia Drive, Kennewick. The public is welcome to attend and there is opportunity for public comment. All meeting dates are subject to change, please see meeting calendar for details.
Notice: It has been determined to cancel the November BFCG/EDD Board meeting, due to lack of action items and other events that same date requiring the attendance of many of our Board. Please anticipate our regular Board meetings to resume December 15th, 2017 at El Chapala Mexican Restaurant in Kennewick.
- Tri-Cities Legislative Council (Requires Review. Please provide input to Tanna Dole by November 29th, 2017)
- 2018 Draft Regional Transportation Priorities
- Preventing Non-attainment (Informational Item)
- December 2017 BFCG/EDD Board Meeting Agenda (Available Soon)
- December 2017 BFCG/EDD Board Meeting Packet (Available Soon)
- 2017 Regular Meeting Schedule