The BFCG Board is served by annually appointed Executive and Budget Committees that help guide the actions of the agency’s administration.
Benton-Franklin Council of Governments Executive Committee Members
- Skip Novakovich, Port of Kennewick (President)
- Brad Peck, Franklin County (Vice President)
- Jim Beaver, Benton County (EDD Chair)
- Bob Koch, Ben Franklin Transit (Former President)
- Amanda Jones, Baker Boyer Bank
Benton-Franklin Council of Governments Budget Committee Members
Budget Committee membership consists of the BFCG Executive Committee plus one rotating member from Richland, Pasco, or Kennewick jurisdictions.
- Marie Mosley, Kennewick City Manager
Benton-Franklin Council of Governments Executive Staff
President: Skip Novakovich, Port of Kennewick
Interim Executive Director: Stephanie Seamans
Office Location: 1622 Terminal Drive, Richland, WA 99354